Oh darling




Oh darling, don't doubt yourself worth

Don't you see how I look up to you?
How I admire your courage to be who you are
Don't you hear my encouraging words
Please don't let them fade into crowd, I think you are amazing
And what's this ?
You think you'll never find love?
But haven't you realized
I told you someday it would come
You are going to find a wonderful guy.
And live happily ever after
I will watch as you do and share in your laughter.
Darling please don't be alarmed
There is something I must confess
The voice that string this words for you ,string them also for me
But those words are written with silver pens and red ink
And yours are written in white paper so pure
Please don't think less than you are
Darling I am the one with all the scars
You are important to me
So take care of yourself
Don't let your mind get to you, saying you'll never find love
I know mine isn't the kind you want , but its the kind you need
Before a guy there has to be me
Telling you all the things you need to know
How you make other people smile and the way you admire you or may be how I couldn't help but be drawn to you
A magnet to another
You were version of me where I was alright and fears strucks when I realized you could be like me
Broken and bruised but comforting others nonetheless and my head screamed at the thought
So I'll take care of you, my dear
If you ever need to be a shoulder to cry on I'll be here
And always remember you can do it my darling ,
Grades shouldn't define you ,they are just numbers
They don't tell how smart you are
And in your every fight I will be there for you
Don't worry If everyone cares about your grades when these happens....
Just think of me and my words and you will realize there is someone in this world who loves you more than than you think.

..-Deepali Nale 



Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Click here for comments
August 30, 2020 at 12:31 AM ×

Very good post. Nice poem. Keep up the good work.

Congrats bro Cedric Noronha you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar